Advent Benediction Schedule Advent/Christmas Mass Schedule
|Breakfast with Santa - Sponsored by Our Knights of Columbus Council
Sunday, December 16, 2018 After the 10:00 and 11:30 am Masses
Parish Hall - All are Welcome!
|Save the Date - Friday, December 21, 2018 - Simbang Gabi
The Annual Catholic Appeal - As of December 10, 2018, only $4,213.00 is needed to meet our Goal of $44,000.00. We are at 90%. Please prayerfully consider helping St. Catherine's with the remaining 10% to meet our goal. The deadline to contribute is December 31st. A sincere thank you to all who have made a donation. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
|Fall Pictures of St. Catherine's from Deacon Dan
|Ongoing News of Interest
|Recommendation for Sponsorship ... In order to be a godparent/sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation, a person must have received all their Sacraments through Confirmation; be at least 16 years of age; if married, be married in the Catholic Church; attend Mass faithfully … also, be a registered, actively participating parishioner for a minimum of six (6) months. Please stop by the Parish Office to fill out a form to be recommended for sponsorship. All requests will be seen by the Pastor and you will be notified when it is ready.
Welcome to St. Catherine's
The Parish Community of Saint Catherine of Siena welcomes you with great delight and pleasure. Everyone, as well as your families, are joyfully invited to be among us at the celebration of Sunday Liturgies and to be actively involved in the faith-filled activities of the Parish.
Come, see and experience the parish life our ministries and services offer to all, leading us to fulfill the Gospel Truth and Values.
Full of hope and gladness, may you realize and find that our website is helpful and informative.
With eyes firmly fixed on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the community of Saint Catherine of Siena Parish gathers to celebrate the Eucharist and worship God with joy and commitment. We welcome and reach out to those within our parish family and those beyond this community as we spread the Good News by offering hospitality, spirituality, ongoing faith formation, and support for those to whom we minister.
Prayer to St. Catherine of Siena
Father, in meditating on the sufferings of your Son and in serving Your Church, St. Catherine was filled with the fervor of Your love. By her prayers may we share in the mystery of Christ’s death and rejoice in the revelation of His glory.
St. Catherine of Siena Pray for Us