St. Catherine of Siena Parish

Farmingdale, New Jersey

Donate Online

Fall Pictures of St. Catherine's from Deacon Dan

Click for further information

The St. Catherine of Siena Giving Tree, our parish-wide effort to help make Christmas a little brighter for local seniors, families, and children in need, is being set up this week.

Please take one or more ornaments off the tree in the narthex, purchase the requested gifts/gift cards, and return them to church by Sunday, December 2, 2018. 
Thank you in advance for your generosity and willingness to help those in need!

PoinsettiaLink to the Christmas Flower Memorials Form

Knights of Columbus Christmas Cards

Graphic of Mary with a Rosary

Rosary Altar Society/Legion of Mary Auxiliary
All parishioners: Pray the Rosary with us at 11:00 am on November 18, 2018.

We gather in gratitude and share our giftsLet us give thanks to the Lord our God

All parishioners, families and friends are invited to a Mass of Thanksgiving at 9:00 am on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018.

Guadalupe Banners and Torches Guadalupe TorchLearn about the Traveling Guadalupe Torches 
A Guadalupe Torch is coming to St. Catherine of Siena on Sunday, November 25, 2018. Check back frequently as new information is added regularly.
Christmas Carol Festival - December 1, 2018

This is What Love Looks Like GraphicThe Annual Catholic Appeal supports and fosters many essential ministries, programs and services in the Diocese of Trenton. Have you made your pledge yet?
November 12, 2018 2018 - Only $6,203.00 is needed to meet our Goal of $44,000.00. We are at 86%. Won't you please help with the remaining 14%? A sincere thank you to all who have contributed to the 2018 Appeal. Your generosity is deeply appreciated!!

Walking with Purpose is a weekly Bible study program for women. Two programs will run simultaneously beginning on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 from 10:00 - 11:30 am. For further information, call the parish office at 732-938-5375 or email
Ongoing News of Interest
Recommendation for Sponsorship ... In order to be a godparent/sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation, a person must have received all their Sacraments through Confirmation; be at least 16 years of age; if married, be married in the Catholic Church; attend Mass faithfully … also, be a registered, actively participating parishioner for a minimum of six (6) months. Please stop by the Parish Office to fill out a form to be recommended for sponsorship. All requests will be seen by the Pastor and you will be notified when it is ready.

Welcome to St. Catherine's
The Parish Community of Saint Catherine of Siena welcomes you with great delight and pleasure. Everyone, as well as your families, are joyfully invited to be among us at the celebration of Sunday Liturgies and to be actively involved in the faith-filled activities of the Parish.

Come, see and experience the parish life our ministries and services offer to all, leading us to fulfill the Gospel Truth and Values.

Full of hope and gladness, may you realize and find that our website is helpful and informative.
Mission Statement
With eyes firmly fixed on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the community of Saint Catherine of Siena Parish gathers to celebrate the Eucharist and worship God with joy and commitment. We welcome and reach out to those within our parish family and those beyond this community as we spread the Good News by offering hospitality, spirituality, ongoing faith formation, and support for those to whom we minister.
Prayer to St. Catherine of Siena
Father, in meditating on the sufferings of your Son and in serving Your Church, St. Catherine was filled with the fervor of Your love. By her prayers may we share in the mystery of Christ’s death and rejoice in the revelation of His glory.
St. Catherine of Siena Pray for Us

Upcoming Events
Sun Nov 18
Rel Ed, 5th & 6th Grades Mass @ 11:30 am, Church, 11 am Prep, Parish Hall
Mon Nov 19
Rel Ed Classes, 4:30-5:45 pm & 6-7:15 pm
Tue Nov 20
Walking with Purpose, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Parish Hall
RCIA, 7 pm Classroom #10
Wed Nov 21
Thu Nov 22
Mass of Thanksgiving @ 9:00 am in the Main Church
Fri Nov 23

Faith in Our Future

Faith to Move Mountains

2018 Annual Catholic Appeal

Interested in Becoming Catholic?